Friday, February 21, 2014

Introduction to Backhand Bar Down

Hello, welcome to Backhand Bar Down.  This blog is going to focus on hockey prospects specifically on amateur prospects and the National Hockey League draft. I will try and write here weekly with topics ranging from my philosophy on how I would build an NHL team to breakdowns of certain draft eligible players. I will also look at draft philosophies/studies as I find those topics fascinating. I am also big believer of the fancy stats movement taking place in hockey right now and that will come across in my writing. I will try and explain the stats as best as I can but if you need a better explanation check out extraskater.com as it will be the site I likely pull most advanced stats from. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I will writing it. Thanks  

No comments:

Post a Comment